My Guide Website?
Cruise Ship Port Arthur Shore Excursion2 Reviews
Created for cruise ships we will tailor the tour based on your arrival and departure times. We will visit the incredible historic Port Arthur site, view some amazing scenery & taste local produce.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: 2.5-hour Iron Pot Lighthouse Cruise
- Hobart: Bruny Island Adventure with Lunch & Lighthouse Tour
- From Port Arthur: Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise
- Small and intimate groups only
- We will tailor the tour around your arrival and departure time
- Visit historic Port Arthur including cruise in Carnarvon Bay
- Taste hand-forged chocolates at the Tasmanian Chocolate Foundry
- Enjoy a visit to the beautiful Port Arthur Lavender Farm
DescriptionWe know your time is precious so we have picked out our favourite spots. On this Port Arthur Shore Excursion not only will we visit the incredible historic Port Arthur site you will also experience some amazing scenery and taste some local produce. We will drive directly to the stunning Tasman Peninsula stopping to view the panoramic views of the coastline from Pirates Bay Lookout. When we arrive at Port Arthur you will have 3hrs (approx) to view the area, including a harbour cruise, a self-guided audio experience, and complimentary site talks by expert guides. Time permitting, we will stop to at the Tasmanian Chocolate Foundry to taste some amazing hand-forged chocolates, visit the Port Arthur Lavender Farm and drop in at Hellfire Distillery for a gin tasting.
IncludesEntry to Port Arthur Historic Site Harbour Cruise Private driver and air-conditioned vehicle Cruise ship pickup & drop Includes bottle of water Includes Gin Tasting at Hellfire Distillery (time permitting) Wifi Visit to chocolate and lavender farm Port Arthur tour
- This tour will take place rain or shine We recommend that you have breakfast. Depending on the day of your tour, the order in which we visit the venues will depend on availability, weather and other determining factors. We may need to substitute a venue for another similar venue. We recommend you bring something warm to wear on the cruise.