My Guide Website?
Cruise Ship Wine Shore Excursion1 Reviews
We know your time is precious so we have picked out our favourite spots. Discover the beauty of the region & sample amazing wines. Stroll through vineyards and learn about the local grape varieties.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: 2.5-hour Iron Pot Lighthouse Cruise
- Hobart: Bruny Island Adventure with Lunch & Lighthouse Tour
- From Port Arthur: Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise
- Wine tasting fees included
- Small and intimate groups only
- We will pick you up from your ship
- Includes stop at historic Richmond Village
DescriptionWe have hand-picked and personally sampled each vineyard and winery that we visit! Duration: 6 hours - Time may vary depending on time your ship arrives and departs. About: We know your time is precious so we have picked out our favourite spots and will get you back to the ship on time with great stories to share. Discover the incredible beauty and flavour of the region and sample amazing wines. Join us as we stroll through beautiful vineyards and learn about the local grape varieties and rich history of the area. On this small group tour, we will visit 3 vineyards and enjoy samples of some of the region’s best wines. We will drop in to Richmond a historic village and walk on Australia's oldest bridge or visit “Sweets and Treats”, a traditional-style Lolly shop, Round-trip transportation lets you sip without worry. Highlights: The tour is small and intimate with a maximum of 6 guests. The tour is catered for adults only. Private driver and air-conditioned vehicle Pick up from your ship This tour includes up to 4 vineyards for tasting including a lunch stop. Includes stop at Historic Richmond Includes wine tasting We will adapt the start and finish times around your ships arrival and departure times. Itinerary: Pickup from your ship (approx. 9.30am) The day will start with a drive to a local family-owned vineyard to begin your introduction to the wines of the region. Through the day we will visit an additional 2 handpicked small & unique vineyards where you will experience a tasting & learn about the wines they produce. Lunch will provide you with the opportunity to sample local produce at its best at one of the region's most beautiful vineyards. On the way home we will stop in at Historic Richmond for a wander around. Drop off at your Ship (approx 3:30pm)
IncludesPrivate driver and air-conditioned vehicle Pickup & drop off from your ship Visit at least 3 vineyards for tasting including a lunch stop. Includes cost of all wine tasting Visit historic Richmond Includes bottle of water
- This tour will take place rain or shine We recommend that you have breakfast. Depending on the day of your tour, the order in which we visit the venues will depend on availability, weather and other determining factors. We may need to substitute a venue for another similar venue.