My Guide Website?
From Hobart: Full-Day Wine, Cider, Beer, and Whiskey Tour44 Reviews
Sample the finest of Tasmania's whisky, wine, beer and cider all in one fabulous day. Experience the best of Tasmania's award-winning craft beverages.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: Bruny Island Gourmet Sightseeing Day Tour
- Hobart: Bruny Island Wilderness Coast Eco Cruise with Lunch
- Hobart: Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park Via Richmond
- Visit wineries, cider houses, whisky/gin distilleries and a beer brewery all in one day
- Have a chance to taste some of the world's finest craft beverages
- Travel in an air-conditioned van and take in the beautiful scenery of Tasmania
- Meet the makers and hear their stories
DescriptionSpend a day sampling the traditional drinks of Tasmania on this guided tour. Enjoy natural landscapes and a tasteful combination of award-winning wines and ciders. Start the day at 10:00 AM at Brooke Street Pier on the picturesque Hobart Waterfront. After a welcome coffee, the tour sets off to the beautiful Huon Valley, home to Tasmania’s bountiful apple and cherry orchards. Sample award-winning wines at Home Hill Winery, including sparkling, chardonnay, pinot noir, dessert wines, and more while taking a leisurely stroll through the vineyards. At Pagan Cider Cellar Door, experience traditional farmhouse-style organic apple ciders and compare them to more modern examples made from a variety of fruits from the valley. Taste delicious cider at Willie Smith's Apple Shed and local produce from the valley will be on offer for lunch. In the afternoon head to the Hobart Brewing Company for a brewery tour and tastings of their beers, then it's off to either Spring Bay Distillery or Charles Reuben Estate, both amazing distilleries with delightful spirit tastings. Your day ends by being dropped off at Brooke St Pier by 5:30 PM.
IncludesTea and coffee on arrival Visit wineries, cider houses, whisky/gin distilleries and a beer brewery all in one day All tastings included Industry tour guide Meet the makers Travel in an air-conditioned van Bottle purchases available at all locations
- This tour requires a minimum of four guests. Make sure to eat breakfast before you start the activity.