Hobart Self-Guided Audio Tour1 Reviews
This breathtaking audio guided tour of the eccentric city of Hobart in Tasmania will take you on a beautiful walk where you will see sights such as the historic Anglesea Barracks and the stunning Franklin Square.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour.
- Explore a city with a fully narrated tour.
- Come spoil yourself at the Theatre Royal Hotel, the West Coast`s only restored miners' hotel, and once world-renowned theatre.
DescriptionDownload a vibrant MP3 self-guided audio tour combined with a fully detailed map of the area of your tour. Immerse yourself in the eccentric seaside city of Hobart, Tasmania’s capital city. In this audio tour, walk through the sunny city and enjoy the wonderful views of Mount Wellington in the distance. Here you will learn about its turbulent history at the Angelsea Barracks and Battery Point, before going on to enjoy the relaxing Franklin Square. You will also see the Salamanca Square, St David's Cathedral, the William Crowther Statue, the Royal Theatre, the Penitentiary Chapel, the Tasman Bridge, and the Hobart Cenotaph. There is also an optional addition to see the Cascades Female Factory if desired.
IncludesAudio guided tour (English only) Walking tour Go at your own pace Transportation Entrance Fees Food/drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- Please note this is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for our tours
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now