My Guide Website?
Launceston: 2.5-Hour Morning or Afternoon Discovery Cruise175 Reviews
Cruise into the magical Cataract Gorge and through Launceston's riverfront precinct. You will head north past Tamar Island, observing historical buildings whilst enjoying tea, snacks, fresh fruit, and local beer.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: Bruny Island Gourmet Sightseeing Day Tour
- Hobart: Bruny Island Wilderness Coast Eco Cruise with Lunch
- Hobart: Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park Via Richmond
- Cruise into the magical Cataract Gorge and through Launceston's riverfront precinct
- Cruise north past Tamar Island, historical buildings such as the St. Mathias Church and the Rosevears Hotel
- Cruise past charming riverfront communities, vineyards, and farms
- Listen to live commentary from your skipper about the folk law and history of the areas seen on the cruise