My Guide Website?
Hobart: kunyanyi/Mt Wellington and Zoodoo Zoo Half-Day Tour2 Reviews
See stunning vistas and meet exotic animals on a half-day trip to kunanyi/Mt. Wellington and Zoodoo Zoo. Explore kunanyi/Mt. Wellington's summit, stroll around Hobart Waterfront and visit the Zoo.
- Feel the thrill of being 4,000 feet above sea level at kunanyi/Mt. Wellington
- Meet Tasmania's native wildlife and discover exotic animals at Zoodoo Zoo
- Visit Hobart Waterfront and stroll past Georgian warehouses and Victoria Dock
- Learn about Hobart's rich history from a local guide on your drive to the summit
- Enjoy your visit to the Zoodoo Zoo with a 20% discount on regular entry tickets
DescriptionDiscover Tasmania's vistas and wildlife on this combination half-day tour of kunanyi/Mt. Wellington and Zoodoo Zoo. Drive to the top of kunanyi/Mt. Wellington, see panoramic views of southern Tasmania and meet Tasmania's native wildlife at the Zoodoo Zoo. Begin your day with the kunanyi/Mt Wellington Tour. Relax on a comfortable shuttle ride directly to the top of this 1270 meter mountain. As you drive, hear about Hobart's fascinating history. At the summit, enjoy 30 minutes to visit the observation shelter and take in panoramic views. Head back down the mountain and explore the Hobart Waterfront on your own for an hour before meeting your guide to begin your Zoodoo Zoo Tour. At the zoo, get up-close and personal with native animals and exotic species. Explore the zoo on your own for 2 hours before returning to Hobart with your driver.
Includes30 minutes at the summit of kunanyi/ Mt Wellington 2 hours at Zoodoo Zoo 20% discount on standard Zoodoo Zoo ticket Guide Transportation
- The temperature on kunanyi/Mt Wellington is about 10°C cooler than Hobart city Be prepared for sun, wind, rain, or snow at the summit