My Guide Website?
Bruny Island: Full-Day Food, Lighthouse & Sightseeing Tour590 Reviews
Visit Bruny Island, Tasmania's hidden gem, on this guided tour. Explore the Adventure Bay, Cape Bruny, and see wallabies and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Visit Tasmania’s most popular Island
- Stop at Hotel Bruny for a lunch of local specialties
- Taste oysters, honey, and other Bruny Island products
- Visit a fudge and chocolate maker with an exclusive tasting included
- Take a tour of the historic Bruny Island Lighthouse
DescriptionThe ultimate way to experience Bruny Island’s wild beauty, history, and delicious foods such as a selection of Bruny Island cheeses, freshly shucked oysters and wood oven bread for morning tea. Hotel pickup and drop-off, roundtrip ferry ride, a lighthouse tour, tastings and lunch included. Marvel at the views from scenic lookouts at Adventure Bay, The Neck Lookout, Cape Bruny. Spot echidnas, white wallabies, seabirds and wildflowers. Be guided through the Mount Mangana Rainforests and tour the inside of Cape Bruny Lighthouse. Savor a delicious lunch featuring locally caught fish, Tasmanian beef and lamb. Taste locally-made artisan cheeses, chocolates, fudge, and honey. Enjoy some short walks or a paddle in the cool ocean waters of the Tasman Sea. Enjoy locally-grown island produce at lunch.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from select locations Return ferry fare Morning tea on the beach Lunch made of local products Bruny Island produce tasting Chocolate shop visit and tasting Cheese and oyster producers visit Historic Cape Bruny lighthouse tour
- Your pickup time and location will be advised after booking by the activity provider. Note that the pickup time may be earlier than the tour start time
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available
- This is not a shopping tour, however, you may be able to return to certain venues if there is a request and there is enough time to do so