My Guide Website?
Pieman River Cruise4 Reviews
The Pieman River Cruise, on board the famous Huon pine vessel, the MV Arcadia II, departs Corinna at 10:00am, cruising downstream on the Pieman River towards Pieman Heads.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: Bruny Island Gourmet Sightseeing Day Tour
- Hobart: Bruny Island Wilderness Coast Eco Cruise with Lunch
- Hobart: Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park Via Richmond
- Discover the serenity of one of Tasmania's top 10 largest perennial rivers
- Admire the famous Huon Pine, along with other native flora along the river banks
- Experience the wild Tasmanian lifestyle among rugged west coast shacks.
DescriptionThe Pieman River Cruise, on board the famous Arcadia II departs Corinna at 10:00am, cruising downstream on the Pieman River towards Pieman Heads. The cruise arrives at Pieman Heads at around 11.30am and departs at around 1.00pm for a return to Corinna at 2.30pm. A commentary on the history and some of the unique features of the area are given on the way down by our very knowledgeable skippers, and you are looked after by our friendly deck crew. Tea, coffee, cake and biscuits are complimentary for the duration of the journey. Lunch is supplied when you disembark at Pieman Heads. Lunch consists of a delicious wrap (pre-request any dietary requirements), a homemade muffin or similar treat and a fruit drink. Lunch is packed in an eco friendly bag for you to take on your walk through the Pieman Heads community and along the wild, rugged west coast of Tasmania. Operates up to 7 days a week in peak season (December to March). Operations over the off peak season (May to August) and shoulder seasons are subject to availability and weather conditions. Please check availability using our booking chart.
IncludesCentral meeting point Lunch included Beverages for purchase Walking opportunities
- Check in for your activity at the main reception building in the Tarkine Hotel at Corinna Wilderness Village.