My Guide Website?
Hobart: Bruny Island Adventure with Lunch & Lighthouse Tour708 Reviews
Explore Bruny Island on a full-day tour from Hobart with a local guide. Enjoy an exclusive lighthouse tour, savor lunch at Hotel Bruny, and taste local products like oysters, cheeses, fudge, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: 2.5-hour Iron Pot Lighthouse Cruise
- Hobart: Bruny Island Adventure with Lunch & Lighthouse Tour
- From Port Arthur: Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise
- Local Bruny Island and Tasmanian tour guides.
- Morning tea, with freshly shucked oysters, cheese, and wood-oven bread.
- Visit a fudge and chocolate maker with a private tasting included
- Join the tour of the historic Cape Bruny Lighthouse and climb the spiral stairs
- Bruny Island Baker fridge visit. Stocked every 4 hours. Grab a treat.
DescriptionEmbark on the ultimate Bruny Island adventure! Immerse yourself in its untamed beauty, rich history, and delectable cuisine. Indulge in a morning tea of Bruny Island cheeses, freshly shucked oysters, and wood oven bread on the beach. Our guides even pack a thermos for those who would like a tea, coffee or hot chocolate. Hotel pickup and drop-off, a return ferry ride, Cape Bruny Lighthouse & exclusive lighthouse group tour, tastings, and amazing sit down lunch at Hotel Bruny. Nothing to spend as it's all included. Prepare to be captivated by breathtaking views from Adventure Bay, The Neck Lookout, and Cape Bruny. Next stop Antarctica! Encounter fascinating wildlife like echidnas, white wallabies (They are not Albino, but sure look like it), seabirds, Mountain Dragons and native wildflowers. Drive the gravel tracks to see the enchanting Temperate Rainforests, nestled at the base of Mount Mangana with an expert guide, smell and taste the forest. This tour also includes a visit to the Cape Bruny Lighthouse and tour inside to explore the inner workings, promising stories of ship wrecks and tragedy at sea, not available to other tours. The highlight is getting out onto the balcony, where you are elevated 115m above the ocean, the views are simply stunning. Feel the wind in your hair and taste the sea air. This experience can be extremely wild and invigorating, the ocean swells are pumping on some days, other days, the sun is out and the seas are flat. Delight your taste buds with a mouthwatering lunch featuring locally caught fish, seafood platter, Tasmanian beef and lamb. We also cater for most dietary requirements. Choose from our onboard menus and we will order your sit down lunch for you. Skip the queues and relax. Lunch is included in your ticket price. Experience the flavours of locally-made artisan cheeses, chocolates, fudge, and honey. Enjoy a special morning tea on the beach in Adventure Bay. Here you will have freshly shucked oysters, locally made cheese and wood oven bread. Your guides will have hot water available for tea, coffee or hot chocolate. Take a leisurely stroll or enjoy a refreshing paddle in the cool waters of the Tasman Sea after morning tea. An authentic Bruny Island experience guided by passionate locals. Our team of knowledgeable guides, many of whom are generational residents of Bruny Island, will lead you on an unforgettable journey. Their deep connection to the island and their expertise will ensure you gain unique insights into its history, culture, and natural wonders. Get ready for an immersive adventure with the true spirit of Bruny Island! This immersive tour promises unforgettable moments filled with natural wonders and culinary delights on beautiful Bruny Island!
IncludesPickup and drop-off from select locations Round-trip ferry fare Parks passes Morning tea on the beach (cheese, oysters, tea, coffee, or hot chocolate) Big lunch Bruny Island produce tasting Chocolate shop and private group chocolate and fudge tasting Fully guided Cape Bruny Lighthouse tour Bottled water and snacks
- Your pickup time and location will be advised after booking by the activity provider. Note that the pickup time may be earlier than the tour start time
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available. Some venues are unable to provide all dietary options due to the kind of foods they offer. Eg. It's not possible to have a vegan oyster.
- Often we will stop back at the oysters and cheese before leaving the island for your opportunity to purchase more oysters. Be sure to let your guide know at lunch time. We bring along thermoses for those that would like tea, coffee or hot chocolate at morning tea. If you have a favourite cup please bring it along. We have paper cups just incase. We will cover your Parks Passes, making this the best value and most comprehensive tour of Bruny Island.