Chasing Waterfalls: Tasmania's Top Natural Gems
Embark on a waterfall adventure in Tasmania
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: 2.5-hour Iron Pot Lighthouse Cruise
- Hobart: Bruny Island Adventure with Lunch & Lighthouse Tour
- From Port Arthur: Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise
1. Russell Falls
Located in Mount Field National Park, Russell Falls is one of Tasmania's most iconic waterfalls. With its tiered cascades and lush rainforest surroundings, it offers a picturesque sight for nature enthusiasts and photographers.
2. Russell Falls Nature Walk
Immerse yourself further in the beauty of Russell Falls by embarking on the Russell Falls Nature Walk. This picturesque trail unveils stunning vistas, including the iconic falls, and provides a serene escape into nature.