My Guide Website?
Bruny Island Day Trip from Hobart129 Reviews
Discover the world-class beaches, national parks, rugged coastline, and native wildlife of Bruny Island on a day trip from Hobart. Taste the finest local produce from the ocean and the land.
- Experience the natural beauty of Bruny Island
- Discover easy to moderate walking trails to beaches, lagoons, rainforest, and lookouts
- Look for the unique local wildlife, including the rare albino wallaby
- Unwind in the afternoon and enjoy some award-winning local produce
DescriptionGet back to nature on a full-day trip to Bruny Island, tailored to the day's weather conditions to create the most enjoyable experience. Catch the ferry from Hobart to go on a nature walk in the temperate rainforest, or enjoy a swim in a hidden lagoon or the ocean, weather permitting. Encounter unique wildlife, such as the rare albino wallaby as your guide shows you some of the hiding spots of this elusive creature. Soak up the panoramic views from the Neck and Cape Bruny Lighthouse, and marvel at the picturesque beaches along the way. Stop to sample local produce, including award-winning cheeses, wines, beers, ciders, berries, chocolates, and oysters at your own cost. There will be a lunch stop where you can enjoy locally cooked and farmed produce from the land and the sea at you own expense, or bring your own picnic if you prefer.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from select accommodations in Hobart Guide National park entry fee Round-trip ferry transfers Cheese tastings
- • Pickup and drop-off is available from select locations around Hobart. Please contact the local operator after booking to arrange your pickup details • A minimum number of participants is required for this activity to operate. In the unlikely event that the minimum number is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or full refund