My Guide Website?
Cruise Ship Bruny Island Shore Excursion
We will visit amazing Bruny Island & enjoy a day of food and incredible views and fresh air. Designed for cruise ships this tour's start & end time will depend on your arrival & departure times.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: 2.5-hour Iron Pot Lighthouse Cruise
- Hobart: Bruny Island Adventure with Lunch & Lighthouse Tour
- From Port Arthur: Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise
- The tour is small and intimate with a maximum of 6 guests.
- The tour is catered for adults only.
- Hotel/Ship pickup & drop off within 5km of Hobart CBD
- Private driver and air-conditioned vehicle.
- Taste a diverse range of food, wine & spirits.
DescriptionBruny is known for its excellent, locally produced food. On this tour we will visit the Bruny Island Cheese Co, Get Shucked (oysters), The Bruny Island Chocolate Factory, The Honey Pot, Bruny Island Premium Wines and the House of Whiskey (optional). We will climb the steps to Truganini Lookout and enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views of the landscape (optional). If we are lucky, we may even spot famous white wallabies which are native to the island and one of the only places in Australia where you'll have a good chance of seeing one. This full day tour includes Ferry, Wine, Oysters & Cheese Samples. There will be a lunch stop but Excludes Lunch Costs.
IncludesIncludes ferry, wine, cheese, honey and oyster tasting in cost of tour. Private driver and air-conditioned vehicle. Max 6 passengers. Hotel/Cruise pickup & drop off within 5km of Hobart CBD Water and Wifi
- This tour will take place rain or shine We recommend that you have breakfast. Depending on the day of your tour, the order in which we visit the venues will depend on availability, weather and other determining factors. We may need to substitute a venue for another similar venue. Hobart sun is hot so we recommend sunscreen as we will be outdoors. The wind can be strong so you may want to bring a jacket.