My Guide Website?
From Hobart: Bruny Island Wilderness Cruise418 Reviews
Join a wilderness cruise along Bruny Island's rugged coastline in search of regional wildlife. Explore the island after the cruise.
- Cruise past some of the highest sea cliffs in Australia
- See the abundance of wildlife, including seals, migrating whales and birds
- Enjoy some free time to explore Bruny Island after the cruise
DescriptionChoose to begin your tour on Bruny Island or from Hobart. Cruise by some of Australia's highest sea cliffs and drift up close to listen to the awesome Breathing Rock. Enter deep-sea caves, pass through the narrow gap between the coast and The Monument, and feel the power of nature where the Tasman Sea meets the might of the Southern Ocean. On this activity, search for wildlife such as seals, dolphins, migrating whales, and sea birds with an interpretive guide. At the Friars, drift quietly past rare nesting seabirds and a large haul-out home to thousands of seals. The custom-built yellow boats feature open-air tiered seating providing excellent all-round views. When the cruise finishes, disembark and have time to explore Bruny Island. After, enjoy a guided bus tour as you return to Hobart (if option selected).
IncludesWilderness cruise Wet weather jacket Return guided bus tour from Hobart (if option selected) Ferry crossings and Hobart hotel drop-off (if option selected)
- There is no minimum age or minimum group size for this activity
- Be sure to arrive at the ferry terminal 30 minutes prior to the ferry departure. The ferry crossing takes 20 minutes and once you're on Bruny Island, Adventure Bay is a 35-minute drive south
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$155.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today