My Guide Website?
From Hobart: Cradle Mountain Full Day Tour39 Reviews
Experience Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on a full-day trip from Hobart. Take in the spectacular scenery at Marion'ns Lookout, and stop for a picnic.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: 2.5-hour Iron Pot Lighthouse Cruise
- Hobart: Bruny Island Adventure with Lunch & Lighthouse Tour
- From Port Arthur: Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise
- Admire the countryside of Tasmania on a 372-mile (600 km) road trip in comfort
- Visit Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Embrace the elements in the wilderness and look out for the local native animals
- Stop for a picnic lunch in the wilderness and dine in the Tasmanian wilderness
- Go hiking in the wild for up to 4 hours and choose a trail that is suited to you
DescriptionDepart from Hobart to spend the whole day in Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park. Hike in the wilderness and explore Marion's Lookout, Ronny Creak, and the Dove Lake Circuit. Gaze at Cradle mountain and enjoy a picnic in the great outdoors in this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Board your eleven-seater bus at the hotel early in the morning and relax aboard, with reclining seats, plenty of luggage space and phone chargers. Then, stop in the town of Deloraine and purchase breakfast at Mamma Buzz Café. Arrive at Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park and go hiking. Walk up to Marion's Lookout and out again via Ronny Creek, or go on the Dove Lake Circuit. Marvel at the beautiful Tasmanian wilderness, and dare yourself to drink water straight from the river in the Enchanted Forest. Bring your own food and stop for a picnic lunch. Finally, head back to Hobart at sunset, and stop to have dinner at the Empire Hotel to cap off a wonderful day.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off National Park Entry Ticket Shuttle Bus Ticket (important to get to Dove Lake) Cradle Mountain and Dove Lake Hiking Map
- This tour will take place in most weather conditions, even if the forecast is for rain or snow There is ample shelter and a log fire may be lit in case of bad weather The tour will only be canceled if there is extreme weather A neck pillow and headphones may make it more comfortable to travel on the bus Comfort stops are made along the way Breakfast will be at 8:45 AM, for 45 minutes Dinner will be at 5:30 PM for 1 hour Please bring your own lunch