My Guide Website?
From Hobart: Mount Wellington Organ Pipes Trail Guided Hike
Take in views of Hobert and see towering cliffs as you hike the Organ Pipes Trail in Wellington Park. Learn about the region's history and enjoy a hot drink along the way.
- Experience a relaxing hike along the the Organ Pipes Trail
- Meet in Hobart for an easy transfer to Wellington Park
- Check out the views over Hobart from Mount Wellington
- Learn about the area and hear stories from your local guide
- Indulge in treats and a hot drink during your experience
DescriptionSpend the day out on a hiking tour in Wellington Park. Follow the Organ Pipes Trail to see incredible rock formations and cliffs. Enjoy views of Hobert, stop for a hot coffee or tea, and hear about the area's history from your guide. Your tour begins with a transfer from the meeting point in Hobart to Wellington Park. Once you arrive at the park, start your walk along the Organ Pipes Trail. Check out the array of indigenous sub-alpine flowers. Be stunned by views of nipaluna/Hobart to one side and the towering dolerite cliffs, the Organ Pipes, to the other. The second half of your walk descends gently down to the Springs. Learn about the local history and relax with some treats and a hot drink before heading back to Hobart.
IncludesGuide Transportation Coffee and tea Snacks Hiking poles (on request)
- If you are aged over 72, have a heart condition, recent chest pain when exercising, or bone/joint illness which affects your ability to exercise, you must provide a doctor's letter to confirm that you are able to complete this walk This walk covers a distance of around 3 miles (5 kilometers)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$150.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today