My Guide Website?
Whisky Distillery Tours and Tastings - Hobart/SE Tasmania1 Reviews
Tasmania is famous for it's whisky. Our tours are the perfect way to sample the best whisky this region has to offer.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: 2.5-hour Iron Pot Lighthouse Cruise
- Hobart: Bruny Island Adventure with Lunch & Lighthouse Tour
- From Port Arthur: Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise
- Taste a diverse range of Whisky & learn about the process.
- Small and intimate groups only
- Hotel pickup & drop off within 5km of Hobart CBD
- Tour is catered for adults only
- We have hand-picked and personally sampled each venue.
DescriptionSample some of the best Whisky Tasmania has to offer on this tour! About: Tasmania is renowned for its Whisky, we will take you to some of the best Distillers in the region such as Old Kempton Distillery, Lark Distillery, Belgrove Distillery, Overeem Whisky & Sullivans Cove. Meet the makers and get a better understanding of the distilling process. Round trip transportation lets you sip without worry. Itinerary: Pickup from your Hotel or Accommodation within 5km of Hobart CBD at 9.30am This tour includes 3 Whisky Distilleries. The day will start with a drive to Belgrove Distillery for a tour and tasting, a must-see Rye Whisky Distillery. This is the distillery where Gordon Ramsay shoveled sheep poo and has also won some major awards for its whisky. This distillery tour is an unbelievable experience. Next stop will be at Old Kempton Distillery for more tastings and lunch. After lunch we will head to Richmond for a sneak peek at Australia's oldest Bridge along with its beautiful old Village. We will then head south to Overeem Whisky for a Tour and tasting of a Single Malt Whisky. Depending on time, we will visit Lark Distilleries Cellar door in Hobart. Drop of at your hotel or accommodation within 5km of Hobart CBD (approx. 4.30pm). More info: Depending on the day of your tour, the order in which we visit the attractions will depend on availability, weather and other determining factors. Distilleries may be change depending on availability and opening times.
IncludesPrivate driver and air-conditioned vehicle Hotel pickup & drop off within 5km of Hobart CBD Visit 3 distilleries various Tours & Tastings Includes cost of all tasting and distillery tours Includes bottle of water
- This tour will take place rain or shine We recommend that you have breakfast.