My Guide Website?
Wine, Gin & Whisky Tour
Tasmania is famous for its whisky, wine and gin. Our tours are the perfect way to sample the best this region has to offer. Come with us and explore the taste of Tasmania.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: 2.5-hour Iron Pot Lighthouse Cruise
- Hobart: Bruny Island Adventure with Lunch & Lighthouse Tour
- From Port Arthur: Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise
- Small and intimate groups only
- Hotel pickup & drop off within 5km of Hobart CBD
- Taste a diverse range of Gin, Whisky & Wines
- Includes Gin, Whisky & Wine tastings only in cost of tour.
DescriptionWe have hand-picked and personally sampled each vineyard and distillery that we visit. About: On this small group tour, we will visit a couple of vineyards, a gin and whisky distillery, tasting and learning about how different these are distilled and created. Round-trip transportation lets you sip without worry. Highlights: The tour is small and intimate with a maximum of 6 guests. The tour is catered for adults only. Private driver and air-conditioned vehicle. Hotel pickup & drop off within 5km of Hobart CBD. Taste a diverse range of Gin, Whisky & Wines. Itinerary: Pickup from your Hotel or Accommodation within 5km of Hobart CBD (approx. 10.00am) The day will start with a local gin and whisky distillery to begin your introduction to the spirits of the region. On the day we will visit either 7k, Old Kempton Distillery, Drifters End, Killara Distillery, Spring Bay Distillery or Battery Point Distillery, pending venue availability. Next will be a visit to a beautiful vineyard for some wine tastings and an explanation of the region's wines. Depending on the day we will either have lunch at Coal River Farm or Pooley wines. After lunch we will visit another vineyard or distillery and perhaps sneak in a tour of Richmond or cheese tasting. Drop off at your hotel or accommodation within 5km of Hobart CBD (approx. 4.30pm)
IncludesPrivate driver and air-conditioned vehicle Hotel pickup & drop off within 5km of Hobart CBD Visit at least 2 vineyards for tasting including a lunch stop. Visit at least 2 distilleries for tasting and tour. Includes cost of all wine, gin, whisky tastings Only Includes bottle of water.
- This tour will take place rain or shine. We recommend that you have breakfast. Depending on the day of your tour, the order in which we visit the venues will depend on availability, weather and other determining factors. We may need to substitute a venue for another similar venue.